Grip is excited to announce the upcoming release of its new minimum meeting limits feature! This update will help event organizers ensure that their MustMeet attendees get the meetings they’ve paid for.
Here's how it works:
- Event organizers will be able to set a minimum number of meetings for each participant.
- The meeting scheduler will prioritize these participants when creating meetings, ensuring that their schedules are full before moving on to others without limits.
- This feature will work in conjunction with Grip's existing meeting limit feature, which allows event organizers to set a maximum number of meetings for each participant.
This new feature is a great way for event organizers to deliver on their promises to their participants and ensure that they have a successful MustMeet event.
- Ensure that your participants get the meetings they paid for
- Improve participant satisfaction and loyalty
- Increase the likelihood of repeat business
- Reduce the amount of manual work required to manage meeting schedules
How to use the new minimum meeting limits feature:
- To use the new minimum meeting limits feature, event organizers will simply need to set the desired minimum number of meetings per participant.
- The meeting scheduler will automatically take this into account when creating meetings.
Grip believes that the new minimum meeting limits feature is a valuable addition to its MustMeet platform and will help event organizers deliver on their promises to their participants. The company is excited to see how event organizers use this feature to improve their MustMeet events.
Note: In some scenarios it may not be possible to grant every attendee their minimum quota of meetings, based on overall numbers, other attendees’ preferences or a similar lack of availability. The MustMeet scheduler will nonetheless do its best to give all attendees as many meetings as possible in this scenario.